Monday, January 19, 2015

"Broves" Part 2

I know I've talked on the blog before about Bryce being a great helper when Tessa was born.  Anytime my tiny little baby would cry, he would run from anywhere in the house to help.  Except, it was more like "help".  As in, not really.

While she's not a tiny little baby anymore, Bryce will still drop anything he is doing when Tessa cries to come to her rescue.   And more and more often, he offers legitimate help.  He will entertain her while I exercise every morning, get a tissue and wipe her nose when it runs and yell to me anytime she puts something in her mouth.  He shares his snacks and brings her toys and reads her books when she is bored.

This particular morning, Tessa was awake and playing downstairs when she saw Bryce sitting on the landing, taking his time to wake up.  She started squealing and yelling for him and crawled over to wait for her buddy to come play.




Tessa loves Caden just as much.  I love taking her in with me to wake him up in the morning.  Not only does she get so excited to see him (she'll crawl all over him and give him slobbery kisses--actually a lot like this), but he loves having her come as well.  I usually get a grumpy look when I wake him up, but Tessa gets loves and giggles in return for hers.

1 comment: