Sunday, May 27, 2012

Broves

Caden shortens or nicknames everything.  For example, he'll ask to go to the "Libes" (Library) or for  "Noodies" (noodles) to eat.  He calls him and Bryce "Broves." (As in rhymes with shoves).  When I am chanting to Bryce, "Ma ma ma ma ma" Caden chants, "Brove, brove, brove, brove..."

When Bryce wakes up first from afternoon naps, I take him into Caden's room and put him on his bed to wake up his big brother.







Bryce will usually give kisses to Chad or I, but almost always to Caden when he asks.  In the car on the way to Utah on our last trip, Caden took a three hour nap.  I could tell Caden was starting to wake-up because Bryce started squealing and giggling, so happy to have his best entertainment and buddy back.

I am so happy my sons each have a brother.  It's true what people kept telling me on the day Bryce was born, "Boys are SO much fun."

4 comments:

  1. I love that they each have a brother too - so special!

    And what CUTE boys!

    If you have all boys I'm okay if we have all girls...
    One Schow for each Holmes is all we need. ( :

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so so cute!!! They look like they really love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those photos of Bryce waking Caden up! Boys ARE so much fun....hoping for another boy this time around! :)

    ReplyDelete