Friday, April 6, 2012

Big boy jammies


I have this thing with pajamas. I love them. They are my favorite thing to buy and I love putting my boys in cute pajamas. Their pajamas always have to be a matching top and bottom--I swear they sleep better that way. If Caden spills something on the top, the entire pajama outfit has to be changed.

Anyway, my neighbor gave us some "big boy" pajamas for Bryce. Not the traditional footsies, but a top and bottom. It made him look so old! I guess he is--I took these pictures on his nine-months day.




This is the same day he started moving. Caden was playing a fish game and Bryce wanted it. He worked and worked, and finally figured he can scoot himself to where he wants to go. I think Caden was less than thrilled with his brother's new discovery...I know I wasn't too happy--having a stationary baby is much easier on the mom!

4 comments:

  1. So handsome! I am so sad I have never met this adorable guy! Are you coming up to Utah in the summer at all? I miss you guys! I think we are going to try and take are boys to Disneyland in October or November, that is too far away. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryce is quite the Handsome boy! I love the pj look too... But I'm a sucker for little guys in collared shirts like polos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten. Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow is he adorable! I haven't seen him, or I guess you guys, in forever! You'd think we lived in a different state or something! So sad. Life will get interesting now that he'll be getting into things huh?!

    ReplyDelete