Sunday, July 28, 2013

May 16, 2013

I honestly think Chad's graduation was one of the best days of my life.  At least in the top 5.  It was something that we had looked forward to and talked about for years.  The whole day was so surreal and made the 4 years before totally worth it.
We snapped this picture just before going in to graduation.  It was the same nervous, happy excitement that I felt on our wedding day.





 We are so grateful to all of our family that was able to make it to support Chad on his big day.


At Disneyland, in the main square just in front of the castle on the ground is engraved in large words, "When you wish upon a star, all your dreams come true."

I think the quote should say, "When you dedicate yourself to something and work really, really hard, all your dreams come true."  At least that's how it worked for Chad.

Congratulations, Dr. Schow!!!

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. :)
    Congrats to you BOTH! Love those photos! And Chad, if we ever get a pet (which is frankly unlikely :) ) you'll definitely be our family vet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelle, you look gorgeous in these pictures!!! I can tell how happy you are. We're so happy Chad graduated so we can see you guys every three weeks and have 7 Peaks partners ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! and congrats to both of you! where are you headed next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love it. Congrats to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures, and love the quote Michelle!

    ReplyDelete