Thursday, June 20, 2013

Brothers

I remember one day when Caden was 2, Christmas was approaching.  As Chad and I talked about all of the toys we could get him, I expressed frustration that all of these toys would only last a few weeks and then the glamour would wear off and they'd be broken.
I said to Chad, "I wish there was something that never lost it's entertainment value."
I didn't realize that I just had to wait a few months and I would find just such a thing---a brother.






This picture was taken last Sunday morning around 7 am (they're under Caden's bed.)  At least they knew to hide when they got into the suckers without asking.


1 comment:

  1. I 100% support this. Collin and Jacob may fight over toys, and get frustrated at each other, but when one of them is gone, the other seems like a long lost puppy. Brothers are the best. I worry with this little girl that she will not have a sibling/friend, but we will just have to make do. :)

    ReplyDelete