Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Time

This is the life:

Mutual Dale

Jason and Bryce


Chris and Grace
I loved being up American Fork canyon where I almost got my fill of smores.

Lindon Pool


While we were at another water park, 7-Peaks, Caden kept going down a small 3 foot slide head first. He would get to the bottom then just start swimming away, never coming up for air. So many times, strangers would reach out to grab him, pulling him from the water. They didn't know my three-year-old is a fish like that. They thought he was drowning and couldn't get up. Sometimes they'd look at me like, "Aren't you going to do anything about that?" and I'd just smile as my little swimmer kicked away.

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that he is such an awesome swimmer! That probably gives you some peace-of-mind at the pool to know he can swim so well! That's funny that so many people try to "save" him. haha

    ReplyDelete