Sunday, September 18, 2011





During Chad's 12 hours in Utah, the top thing on our to-do list was Bryce's blessing. Chad's brother in Oregon bought a plane ticket the night before to surprise the family, making all of our brothers present (minus one missionary).


It was a great way to spend the night. After the blessing both our families hung out at the church eating ice cream, playing basketball, visiting, and loving on our little boy.


Such a lucky boy to have all of his grandparents! Neither Chad or I had that. We are grateful to be able to see all of them so often.



Bryce is named after Chad's first and favorite mission companion (Elder Bryce) and his middle name is Alvin, after Chad's grandpa who sealed Chad and I.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens - that first picture reminds me SO MUCH of Chad!!! Do you think he looks like Chad? I can also tell that Bryce and Caden are totally brothers - that is so cute! I love all the pictures and that was awesome that nearly everyone got to be there to celebrate with you! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of all the men. What a blessing to have all those priesthood holders in your boys' lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle, he's such a cutie! I really think he looks like Chad...and that fuzzy sweet hair! Ah, he's just so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i am still bummed i missed seeing you when i was down but its nice to see you are having fun and spending time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures, he's so cute! How fun to have a miniature Chad around the house :).

    ReplyDelete