Thursday, September 15, 2011

Growing Up

Bryce:



We love our Bryce Boy! He is such a sweet little boy. Other than the normal 2 month old baby activities, he spends his time looking around for mom, dad, or Caden to talk to.


Caden:


Bringing home Bryce, Caden suddenly looked huge to me. Like a little man. And in a lot of ways he is.

He learned his alphabet by memorizing ABC Star Wars book. Never mind that neither he nor I have ever seen the movies, he is fluent in the lingo. Every where we go he points out "A for Anakin, B for Bobo Fett, D for Darth Vadar, K for kamionians."

He laments to me almost daily, "I'm the only one without a dog in my life."

If he sees something unfamiliar he'll say, "What the heck of this?" And I hear the question, "Cause why?" at least a thousand times a day.

He calls me several names: Lady, Princess, Wonder Woman...mostly I'm just happy to be called his mom.

Chad:

On his first day of his third year. He's halfway done with vet school. It's definitely bitter sweet as we can't wait to move on to "real life" but have LOVED the last two years of life.

5 comments:

  1. hard to believe we're half done with this school adventure huh? it will be a sad day when we have to part ways in another two years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryce looks so much like Caden its crazy! I can't believe how fast they are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I'm totally thinking Caden looks like you, and Bryce totally looks like Chad. Am I right? I think they look so different from each other. Very cute pictures. They are both adorable! Am I seeing red hair on Bryce? I think red hair is rad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...I love the picture of the two brothers snuggled under the covers together. That is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im buying caden a puppy for christmas...so unless you want one from the ksl classifieds, you may want to start thinking. I would be the favorite aunt for the rest of his life! Done!

    ReplyDelete