Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Handsome Boy

Exhibit A:

I love these church clothes our friends from Brazil, the Tavernaris, sent us:



I know Caden looks less than thrilled--that's just how it is when church is during naptime. I have some pictures of him smiling this day, but these faces sum up our Sundays of no naps. But don't the suspenders and matching tie kill you? Thank you Thelma and Roberto!


Exhibit B:

All dressed up after church, I had to take advantage of the cuteness with some pictures:








I think we got some good ones, but this one cracks me up. He was yelling here, " No mom! I'm all done! Take it off! Take it off!

4 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! What a funny kid - he cracks me up! I watch Cade and wonder if Colin will be similar when he is that age - its so fun watching them grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome!!! We miss you guys, Colby last night was so sad because he wanted to go to Caden's house to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the disheveled suspenders look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I had no idea Thelma & Roberto sent those! What darling pics. Especially with the commentary, the last one was HILARIOUS! I'll be sure to tell Mama & Papa Tav to come check this out :)

    ReplyDelete