Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Rise and Shout

Seriously, though, how about the cougs?



The Boise State game was the most exciting I've ever been to. Although my dad originally only had 2 sets of tickets, somehow all 5 of us kids ended up there...that's a lot of "lucky drawing winners" according to my sister in law Shayli.
All of the fans actually stayed the whole game--a first for the university! Although Chad and I missed the "white out" memo, it didn't seem to take any luck away from the cougars--they still came up with the big win.  It took me awhile to fall asleep that night and my hearing didn't return until the next morning.  I don't know how much more my heart can handle on the Tanner Mangum roller coaster. 


2 comments:

  1. Don't put your heart through that! I keep telling Chris that his relationship with the Cougs is an unhealthy one haha but I will admit, I'm really sad I wasn't at that game! So freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny because I was watching the game and thought, "Who are those two people in the stands not wearing white?!" Geez, Michelle.

    But really it must have been so much fun.

    ReplyDelete