Thursday, September 17, 2015

Miss Messa

This little girl has found a way into her grandma and grandpa's heart. They love her and she loves them...a lot.  Anytime I ask her if she wants to go to "papa's" house, she shouts an enthusiastic "YAASSS!!"





Here she is at Grandma and Grandpa Schow's living through every grand child's rite of passage--taking a ride on Piper.  I hope there is a special place in heaven for this dog that takes so much "love" from the grandkids.



She is in one of my favorite stages where so much personality comes out every day.  Forever, Tessa could only say "Byce" so all day every day she was demanding things of Bryce or wanting him to come play with her.  Finally, she picked up on "Dunyun" (Caden) and now from the moment he walks into any room with her, she repeats it over and over.  He's usually so good to respond, but will sometimes finally say, "Tessa--just go ask mom!"    
She loves to pretend she's a puppy so I'm gong to try and find a puppy costume for Halloween.  
At night when I rock her, if she isn't settling down I tell her I'm going to put her in bed and she will say, "EYES!" and squeeze her eyes shut...for a second...then she peeks...and it's hard for me not to laugh which of course sets her off.
She loves to sit in Bryce's seat in the car and as soon as I say anything about, "OK, let's go..." she starts asking, "Bryce seat?"
She loves candy.  And I love her.

1 comment:

  1. Please loan her to me so she can teach my Piper to say something besides "Mom." It's getting old. Also, I love that she loves puppies and candy. This girl is something.

    ReplyDelete