Friday, May 29, 2015

Last Day of School

A few first and last day of school comparison pictures:

He was so tan at the beginning of the school year!  And his hair is so much darker now.  Poor kid has only lost 1 tooth since that day.  We have late teethers in our family (just ask Tessa and her 1 whole tooth).


Remember those shiny new shoes on the first day?  They've seen a few nights in the Shoe Glue repair shop:


This last picture makes me want to swaddle them in their newborn baby blankets and rock each of the to sleep.  


And now we're off to summer.  Here's to barbeques, pool toys, summer nights, and enough s'mores to last us through the next winter.



1 comment:

  1. Ah! Stop growing up!!!

    But I won't lie... I'm excited for summer! I'm definitely planning on tagging along at the pool with this gang... gotta get the beautiful bronzed glow your boys get! Plus, me and Tessa need more bonding time, because I'm determined to have her pick me over Chris ha.

    ReplyDelete