Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Easter 2015

I love this time of year.  Everything is so new and beautiful, we start spending more time outside and we have general conference+stake conference = two weeks off from chasing Tessa down the aisles in sacrament meeting.  Win!



We outdid ourselves with 5 egg hunts, starting with our city one where Bryce found a golden ticket that he got to turn in for a bubble machine!

I'm sure my neighbors love seeing me in my pajamas.




My side of the family got together with all of my mom's relatives (always fun...and interesting...) while Cindy and Norm made their annual Easter ribs.  Add in a trip to my parent's new hot tub, finishing our grow boxes and guacamole deviled eggs and we pretty much had the perfect Easter/conference weekend.





1 comment:

  1. you and chad look so great! and i can't believe how grown up your kids look. has it really been almost two years!?

    ReplyDelete