Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lucky

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

From my favorite lucky charms:





We sort of had a St. Patrick's Day fail around here this morning...starting at 3:00 am when Bryce woke me up because "he wanted to tell me something."  Ugh.

I made green French toast which Bryce refused to eat and Caden downed with a gagging noise on every bite.  Then in the carpool while everyone else talked about what the leprechaun brought them or what trick the leprechauns played at their house last night, Caden looked out the window and said hopefully, "I think the leprechauns might visit us this afternoon..."  The day is still young, I guess.

I hope when the leprechaun visits, though, he brings me a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I hear ya on the leprachaun thing! All those creative parents are making me look bad!!

    ReplyDelete