Monday, June 2, 2014

Blessed

Having my own daughter makes me all that more grateful to my mom.


Such a lucky girl to have all of her grandparents alive!


Chad's Grandma and Grandpa Schow.  We love that they are able to come to every blessing, baptism and other family events.  I'm sure it keeps them busy!



Tessa is named after my dad Tom + my grandma MeliSSA= Tessa.  On the headband she wore, the button in the middle is from my Grandma Melissa’s wedding dress.  That morning when I was was getting her dressed and putting the bow on her, I thought of my grandma in the Salt Lake temple, fastening that same button on her wedding day.  I miss my grandma, and it was so neat to have a bit of her there with me, and of course to share that with Tessa.  

6 comments:

  1. So much fun! Her dress is beautiful and I love the button. So special! Also you are looking really good for just having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great namesake for a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the name Tessa came from Caden's friend?? haha I'm glad you made it work though ;) She is so cute and chubby! I just want to squish her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, we cannot be friends if you look that good after just giving birth! Tessa is adorable, I love her already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her name! I love how it means something special. I miss Grandma too! Tessa is a doll!

    ReplyDelete