Thursday, December 19, 2013

Brothers

I am so in love with these two boys.

Caden has this quote hanging in his room:

 I'd say a BIG brother is especially better than a superhero, especially one 
who takes care of you when you're sick...



Puts your boots on:


Feeds you your dinner so you can also have dessert:


Wipes your nose after you've thrown a fit:

Scratches your back at nap time so you can go to sleep.

While it can sometimes be exhausting to have fights over toys or whose turn it is to say prayers, having 2 boys is so much fun.  It makes me laugh when they put each other in time out or sneak a treat or toy to the one that I put in time out. Telling them to go clean up the toys together is a guaranteed half hour of quiet time for me because a majority of the time, they just play instead of getting anything done. Sometimes they gang up on me like a few weeks ago when I was getting after them for not getting shoes on when I asked.  Bryce said to Caden, "Let's say NO! to mom." (Luckily Caden is the much smarter sibling who did what I asked.)

 Having a sibling teaches both our boys so many lessons Chad and I can't teach them: sharing, taking care of one another, compromise, and, of course, the best wrestling moves.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck I love them so much! When are they going to come sleep over?! Such a cute post, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute!!!! I love Bryce's attempt at defiance. :)

    ReplyDelete