Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Novemer 2012

Chad spent most of November studying for his national board exams.  The boys and I kept busy playing at parks and getting things ready for Chris' wedding.  



LOVE the self-portraits:


Bryce also got his first haircut (as documented by Caden).


 I'm so sad I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving.  Because Chad was studying for his exams, we did not go home and no family came down to us.  I was really nervous about being homesick.  We were planning something easy (and probably boring) for the day, but the Browns saved the day and invited us over.  Besides the deep-fried turkey and delicious pumpkin roll, the best part was spending the holiday with such great people.  Tyler's parents and grandparents joined us for dinner. Tyler's mom and my mom went to high school together, and my mom dated Tyler's uncle.  Also, his aunt lives in Pleasant Grove and taught both my twin brothers in elementary school...so we had a lot of connections to talk about over dinner.  It was a relaxing, fun day and I can proudly say I held my own at Just Dance against Kristi, the former cougarette (though there's a strong possibility she was just being nice).

We sure have a lot to be thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading these updates! We miss you guys, so much, and can not wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously it's been a while since I've read your blog, but you won that contest fair and square! We loved having you guys over. I keep hoping that Chad will find a job here and you'll get to stay somewhat close! :)

    ReplyDelete