Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bryce's new accessory

Chad and I went out to dinner for his birthday.  We got a phone call that Bryce had fallen down the stairs and hurt his arm.  We hurried back, and by the time we got there he was reaching out, grabbing things, and petting the dogs.  We figured he was all right.

However, two days later he was still not putting weight on it and crying whenever I touched it.  I took him in for an x-ray and found out his arm is broken.  He's now sporting an arm sling that will be around for a few weeks.  The tech who fit the mold told me it was the tiniest one she'd ever done.

Bryce had to re-learn to crawl and you can see how he did it here or here.  He's been getting used to doing things one handed, and since he wanted to constantly be held, I'm learning to do things one handed too.




I am happy to report he's still making messes and getting into mischief.  




And speaking of broken arms...


Look who got a new bike!

4 comments:

  1. That is so sad, poor little guy. What a trooper! I hope he gets feeling better!

    What an awesome bike, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad, poor little guy. What a trooper! I hope he gets feeling better!

    What an awesome bike, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm sorry it looks like he's doing fine though.

    ReplyDelete