Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Hatch Day


While we were in Utah, my baby boy turned 2. We celebrated by having a party with both families. We had to move it to an elementary school gym at the last minute because of weather, which turned out to be perfect because there's no way we could have played "Kick Basket Ball" anywhere else.

Caden loved his fish cake ("Happy Hatch Day, Dear Dude..." ala Caden's favorite Crush) He'd had plenty of practice blowing out candles. Just that morning, my mom, Chad and I tried to give him a haircut. We took turns holding the clippers, scissors, and sitting in front to entertain. The thing I finally pulled out to get him to sit still was candles and matches, letting him blow them out over and over for almost 20 minutes. He was all ready for his big moment.


Caden is always watched out and taken care of by his girl cousins. They were all too happy to help him unwrap the gifts








Caden,
You are the best little boy! Your dad and I are grateful every day for the joy you bring to our lives. You make me smile and laugh with all of your quirks, sound effects, and funny sayings. I couldn't ask for a better son. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment