Wednesday, May 19, 2010

As soon as Chad got home from taking his last final, we celebrated by going for a swim. Chad and Caden went ahead of me, and by the time I was out there, Caden was doing this:


Do you hear me saying, "Help him! He's too little! He's just my baby." And Chad "Nah, he's good. Look at my boy go."

Floating




No mercy in the big pool, even:



Now that Chad's finals are over, the real party that is life begins. I'll update soon with pictures on where we've been the last few months

1 comment:

  1. You have disappeared from the blogging world. I miss you!! The baby is coming in Two days and I think we've finally decided on a name. I'll let you know as soon as she is here. Next time you're in town we should get together. How are you doing? Caden is 2? That is so crazy that the boys are growing up so fast. How is kat doing with the twins? Hope to see you soon. I'll call you when the baby comes.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete