Sunday, September 20, 2009

Victoria Gardens

"What do you want to do today?" Chad asked me last Saturday morning. Knowing the temperature would be at least 90 degrees, I suggested Victoria Gardens. I explained to Chad that there are fountains, water, kids, running, playing--try as he might, he could only picture the fountain at University Mall--the one you throw a penny into and make a wish.

When I grabbed Cade's swim suit, he seriously doubted, "Won't people look at us funny if our kid is in the fountain?"





I love that Cade is up to his armpit in doritos.

6 comments:

  1. yeah! i am so glad you have a blog and i can keep somewhat updated on your exciting cali life.
    have a agreat week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle! I'm so glad you sent this to me! I've been meaning to find out how you're doing out there! You're little boy is getting so big! How are you liking being a California girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had SO much fun looking at everything! Your house is beautiful!!!! I love it. And Cade is adorable....my fave is the Dorito shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!! I am so glad about this new blog Collin is so sweet and getting so big! Still miss you guys to death! And the house is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was up to my armpits in Doritos . . .

    ReplyDelete