Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cade's 1st birthday party (a month late)

(Yes, this should have been posted in July! I didn't have a blog then, remember?)

June 13, 2009 was technically the day Caden turned one. Chad, being sick with the Swine Flu, watched the "celebration" over video-chat, while Caden and I took residence at my parents. The party consisted of me going to get a flu test myself and later, Caden eating a doughnut while his Uncle Chris and I ate nachos for dinner, watching him make a powdery mess.

Less than ideal and not at all fun.

Luckily, my sister-in-law Deanna, who is way more on the ball than I, invited Cade to join his cousin Grace in celebrating a joint birthday three weeks later. We partied at Mutual Dale. (Oh, how I miss you, American Fork Canyon!)










Both sets of Cade's grandparents were there. Neither Chad nor I ever knew all four of our grandparents. Caden is one lucky boy.

2 comments:

  1. So dang cute! We loved the party and seriously, we have the cutest nieces and nephews in all the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete