Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Movies

I am posting a bunch of videos, mainly for Cade's grandmas and grandpas who are missing him! Disclaimer: I rarely watch videos on other people's blogs. Sorry! If you don't want to be a blogger friend anymore, I understand. I am only posting them for family. So don't feel obligated to watch them all. Unless you're related. In that case, I expect you to feel completely obligated, and I will be asking about it next time I see you.
I can't figure out what order these videos are in, so I can't provide any commentary on each one. They are just snippets taken here and there over the last few weeks. One of my favorites is of the day I was making my couch pillows, he found a piece of stuffing and sat at our coffee table and blew it for an hour! Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. WOW
    Ok, so I cried alittle watching the video and reading all about your new life. I guess that is what moms are for......it is good to be loved, right?

    XOxOXOXOXOXO Mama G

    ReplyDelete