Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First Day of School

It's always bittersweet, but mostly bitter this year for my kids to start school.  The summer went by so fast and we weren't ready to let this kid go.  Our summer was just so content.  It's the first time in years that we weren't moving, doing rotations, putting in a yard, etc.  We just played and swam and enjoyed being together.  It's not so much that I will miss Caden (though I will) I'll mostly just miss summer.  He was pretty stoked, though, to get back to his friends and the girls chasing him at recess.

With Caden gone my squad is down to these two goofs to hang out with during the day.  This morning I was canning peach jam and you can imagine how "helpful" they were:

A few random pictures from our summer:








1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! And your garden looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete