Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wedding Day

I woke up the morning after the wedding dinner and went out for a jog before heading to Salt Lake for the wedding.   A few minutes into my run, it started to sprinkle and was a downpour when I got home.  By the time we left for the temple an hour later, it was a full on snow storm.  The snow was steady, peaceful, and beautiful.  It didn't stop falling until the next morning.




If pictures speak a thousand words, this one sums up my niece Abbey very well:


Chris was really worried no one would be there to clap when they came out of the temple.  He told me at least 4 times that morning I'd better be there.  

Everyone moving to the steps for one (very quick) group photo:

Love my dad's face in this picture:

It was quite the ordeal trying to keep them dry (by "them" I mean Shayli and her dress...we weren't so worried about Chris.)

But I think they got some good ones: 



No comments:

Post a Comment