Monday, November 26, 2012

Lucy

The stars of our Utah trip, that my boys look forward to seeing as much as anyone else, are Lucy (my mom's class hamster) and Piper and Happy (the Schow's dogs).  You might remember the tragic fate of the original Lucy hamster (squished under the couch) but no worries...Lucy Deucy is here to take her place.

Every morning my mom would get Lucy out for my boys.  Bryce is content to sit on the table and watch her run around.  His favorite is when she runs across his legs.  
Caden stands right by, wearing special gloves.  When Lucy takes the plunge off the table and runs for it, Caden is in charge of tracking her down and catching her.  The gloves are if she decides to bite.




Chad told me he used to carry his pet hamster around in his pocket when he was a little boy.  I try to make him say things like that quietly so as not to give my own little boys any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment