Thursday, June 28, 2012

California Bucket List

We've been busily working on our California Bucket List.  I'm not sure where next summer will take us.  If it is Rancho Cucamonga I would definitely be happy, but right now it is up in the air and we're trying to get our fill of this place.  

Already done:
Travel town
LA Shopping District
Dana Point Tide Pools
Griffith Park
Hollywood stars
Angel's game


Pinks Chilidogs





This was the first time in my life I've eaten a chili dog.  It was actually really good.  I think their tactic is the long line.  After waiting 45 minutes to order...any chili dog would taste good.  Our friend advised us to skip the fries and next time we will.  Just go for the dogs.

Orange County Great Park:




Bryce was all for this until it started moving.  Then he held on to me like his horse was going to go stampeding.


Still to do:
Beach camping
Tito's Tacos
 LA temple visitor's center
What else am I missing?

2 comments:

  1. Venice Beach- people watching, super interesting folks. Santa Monica Pier, just to say you have been there. Laguna, I loved exploring different beaches, loved laguna find some excluded ones, super pretty! I found some great places to eat from the food network. There was a great bakery with great cupcakes in LA and the mall, Garden Grove. Lots of celebrity sightings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you mean all of California....YOSEMITE!!!

    ReplyDelete