Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bryce-6 months


Bryce is six months old! He looks so much like Caden, I better start labeling pictures so I know which is which when they're older. Bryce has a little bit more of Chad's look, though, which I love.


With Bryce being six months, I decided it was time to start some cereal. It was a little sad for me, as I love being the only one to feed him. It's like all through pregnancy and up to this point, I am the one who gives him all of his nourishment and this is the first small step in him not being so dependent on me anymore.
I shouldn't feel too bad, though. He isn't very proficient at eating solids so I'll probably be feeding him for awhile still!

It is amazing to me that such a little baby can already know how to purse his lips so tightly that nothing can get in. Until it's something he likes (bananas) on the spoon and suddenly he's all for it.


We love Bryce. At the end of our whirl-wind Thanksgiving week which included the beach, Disneyland, parks, shopping and something planned every day, he was nominated the MVP of the trip--he was just so good. He is pretty cheerful, good at going with whatever we're doing, and tolerant when Caden insists on helping do everything for him.


I was so scared for our drive to Utah over Christmas, but he and Caden were champs. Bryce just sat in the back seat and talked and played and slept the whole trip. I put his and Caden's carseats together and I LOVED watching Caden take care of Bryce-getting him toys or his binky.
Life is good with my little boys.

5 comments:

  1. I can't remember. At what age should I start sending pictures of myself for you to post around his room so he knows who I am? Is that now? Because I have a whole set of professionally-taken pictures ready from work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that top photo looks JUST LIKE Caden!
    And Nicole, you need to post that whole set of professionally-taken pictures on the blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And Nicole, you make me laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so big! He's such a cutie and such a good baby! That's awesome for you :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bottom one where he's holding his hands together. Six months is just when they start to get fun, I think! What a blessing that Caden is such a good brother.

    ReplyDelete