Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Poor Pillow Pet

Caden has wanted a pillow pet for so long. It seems all of his friends and cousins have one. It finally came true when Jason and Deanna gave him an early birthday present.

He snuggled it the entire drive home and took it right to bed that night. The next night, I realized there was a small opening along one of the seams but decided it wasn't worth the fight of taking it away and to fix it the next day.

Poor Puppy never made it to the morning.




Maybe he was performing surgery and we have another Schow vet in the making.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no!!

    Too sad... but funny too. ( :

    My niece had a pillow pet with a seam undone... Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! So what are you going to do with it? Restuff it or get rid of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colby is sitting on my lap right now and he keeps waving at Caden saying hi to him, he sures misses you guys. I can't believe that happened, I here the seams are not well made, but they are so cute. After seeing this picture Colby is informing me he wants one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I love it! That is hilarious! He cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome pictures! I love how the dog head is positioned on his back like it's alive!

    ReplyDelete