Thursday, January 20, 2011

Caden says

The other day I was looking up a recipe online and Caden was trying to get my attention. Finally he said, "Honey? Honey! I need you."

And he calls Chad by name. "Chad? Where are you?" "Chad-come here." "Chad, I need help."

The other day Caden was supposed to be taking a nap while I was gone. He kept calling Chad-saying he was coughing so he couldn't sleep. Finally Chad let him come downstairs where they watched football together.
This afternoon, Caden wouldn't lay down for a nap. I went in to him and after a fake cough he said, "Dad say if I cough I can watch football game."

I couldn't find our portable heater and Caden and I wanted it while we ate breakfast. I told him I'd call Chad to ask where it was and he said, "Wait! Stop! I know where it is." He took my hand and led me to the corner of the garage where it was stored.

He's also so good at finding my phone. If it rings, he finds it and brings it to me. Or if it rings while I'm in the shower, he tells me so as soon as I get out. Considering I don't keep track of anything, it's nice to have him around!

Whenever he talks on the phone to his grandparents, cousins, or especially Chad, when it's time to say good-bye he kisses the screen. He thinks you can see things through the screen. For example, when he was telling Morgan about his foot the other day, he kept putting the phone on his foot trying to show her.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is he. Next time you guys are in town we should have a get together with kids this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kids on the phone. My girls think that if people can see what they are doing through the screen too and they do the funniest stuff. It's just sad they really can't see what they are doing. What a cute little guy, he sounds hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so stinkin cute!!! Why didn't you include what he says about Aunt Kat? I'm sure he's said things about how much he misses and loves me!

    ReplyDelete