Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Schow Halloween

When Caden and I went to UT during October, the Schow family Halloween party was at the top of our to-do list. Norm and Cindy know how to throw a party.

They go out.




All out.


And while the decorations were spooky and the food fabulous, I think Caden and my favorite times were getting to spend time with family.










Their Halloween village is like nothing I've ever seen. The flying witches, dancing ghosts, full moon and vampires provide hours of entertainment.



I'm a troll. Or a Who. Or just scary...depending on who you ask.

4 comments:

  1. Fun party!

    Look at that GRIN!

    I. Love. Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And what an awesome party! The G gamily apparently needs to kick it up a notch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I LOVE that picture on your header...he's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I invite myself to their party next year? I will come as a scary who-troll too.

    I love this boy more.

    ReplyDelete