Sunday, August 29, 2010

The 3 Ps of Summer

1. Puppy


Remember when I told you we were getting a puppy? We had one show up all on his own. This puppy also appears at Home Depot, the grocery store, in church, at the park, or anywhere else we go. Our new puppy crawls around and

plays fetch


uses a leash


licks your toes (or cheek if you ask for a kiss!)


We love the little puppy, but miss our little boy!

2. Popsicles

Every evening before bathtime, Caden and I enjoy popsicles on the porch together. We're more than happy to have our friend Colby join us.





3. Potty




Success!

4 comments:

  1. At least your puppy is potty trained. Lucky! 2 year old diapers r stinky. I can't believe Caden potty trained so fast. AMAZING!!!!!
    I love Colby and Caden with their popsicles. What a great bed time tradition.!!
    We always have a blast with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feel that I may be glimpsing at our future! Go Cade on being potty trained!!! And love the cute pictures of you and Chad, BTW! Not sure how I missed that post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on Potty Training. We were doing well before Maggie joined us. Cade is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for potty training! And what a cute little puppy!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete